- 12” MOL EF-EPRO Riser and Spool Sectional Repair
- Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ
- Offshore North West Java, Indonesia
- September 2017
- Mode of Intervention
- Subsea IMR 2016-2018 (Saturation Diving
- Water Depth
PHE ONWJ required a riser and spool sectional repair at 12” MOL EF-EPRO oil the existing line. It has (4 four) historical leak and cannot be repaired by clamp. PHE ONWJ intends to replace existing sectional 12” pipeline with the new spool by utilizing DSV (Diving Support Vessel) complete with saturation diving spread, ROV spread and additional support vessel.
Currently PT OSI is pointed by PHE ONWJ to do the installation engineering procedure of the 12” MOL EF-EPRO a riser and spool sectional replacement. PT OSI will utilize DP II DSV Crest Odyssey 1 saturation diving for the 12” MOL EF-EPRO a riser and spool sectional replacement. The scope of work consisted of:
- Pre-shutdown (Positioning and trial, as found survey)
- De-oiling & Isolation Shutdown
- Seabed/pipeline preparation and inspection
- 12” MOL EF-EPRO Existing riser and spool removal
- New 12” MOL EF-EPRO riser and Spool Installation
- Tensioning & KaMOS Gasket Test
- As Built Survey.