- 24in APNA-MMC MGL Hot tap and Spool Sectional Repair
- Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ
- Offshore North West Java Field, Indonesia
- 113 days
- July - September 2016
- Mode of Intervention
- Subsea IMR 2015-2017 (Saturation Diving)
- Water Depth
PHE ONWJ required a spool sectional repair with Hot Tap and isolation method at 24in APNA-MMC MGL existing line (51 days fixed shutdown). It was locally damaged in the area of the subsea tee near APND platform location, this was due to a dragged anchor.
Therefore OSI replace 24in APNA-MMC spool with Hot Tap and isolation method as per client instruction . OSI utilized DPII DSV Crest Odyssey 1 with saturation divers. The scope of work consisted of:
- Pre-shutdown (Positioning and trial, as found survey, soil/ pipe preparation and etc).
- Hot tap machine system installation.
- 24in plidco clamp complete with 2in venting installation.
- 24in APNA-MMC MGL existing spool removal.
- New 24in APNA-MMC MGL Spool Installation.
- Hot Tap machine system removal.
- Tensioning & KaMOS Gasket Test.
- As Built Survey.